Monday, June 25, 2007

Full Houses and Zip Codes

I met a guy after church on Sunday who also has 5 kids.  I told him we both had full houses: mine is Queens full of Jacks, his is Jacks full of Queens.  (At least I think that's how you say it.  I've got 2 boys and 3 girls, he has the reverse.) 


 
 
Anyway, I asked him if the kids were born at "NFP Spacing" (every two years).  He said, "Almost exactly."  I told him we were the same way, and he said something I'd never heard before: "Ah, you have a ZIP code, too."
 
I love it--a ZIP code: 86420. Sophia, Joseph, Olivia, Annamaria, Max.

This is worth reading: Making Babies: A Very Different Look at Natural Family Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

CatholicPhoenix.com

I'm posting every couple of weeks at a great new, local Catholic blog called Catholic Phoenix. Here's a link to my latest post .